Hi everyone, I hope your week is going good :)
As some of you know, I am making inventory to create an Etsy shop! and sell at farmers markets as soon as the weather here in Florida is tolerable to sit outside for hours...
I wanted to share some stuff I have made for gifts ;) There is something special about giving hand made things as presents, they are unique and you wont find everywhere...
* For my friend Coco since I ate the chocolates I had gotten her for her birthday lol I decided to make her a note pad
* For my best friend Alex I made a hand painted mug
* For someone special... can't say the name because we still haven't mailed the gift I made a to go coffee mug
* For my niece/God Daughter I made a little journal... since she went to camp maybe she can write down her experience and glue some things to remember the time there
I decided to give her one of the pink ones (im going to sell the rest)
* For father's day we made a little bird house Church