cover

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Glimpse at my Calendar!

Lately, I have been having a hard time checking my planner/calendar... I don't know why I have like a subconscious rejection towards it, I loose it, I hide it under the couch, everything except have it in my purse or desk to check daily...
So in a weird creative burst this weekend I decided to paint on it and use it like a sketchbook. Maybe by adding more color to it I will want to open it and check it. And by using the extra pages as a sketchbook i'm forcing myself to carry it around...
I wanted to share with all of you a glimpse of what it looks now, I am still not done so there are some missing months lol :) but It did the trick, now I am inseparable from my calendar  (Ill keep you all posted of prices and stuff for my painted calendars of 2014!)

I loved the leather purple cover but now I love it even more!!! I started doodling with a white sharpie pen

2012
 
 

2013

 

 

  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment